Collection item list not showing after 0.19 update

Collection item list not showing after 0.19 update. I tried to add item list again but no avail. Is there something I have to do. I’m using Blockys theme.

You can check it on https://zbirkaleko.dad.hr/24-zeljeznica/ (this is one collection, there is nothing to see, but it should show collection item thumbnails). Everything was OK before 0.19 update.

Hi @Vedran_Serbu
here the items list is displayed normally:

I suggest you clear the browser cache (ctrl+r, ctrl+shift+f5, browser dependent), we changed several libraries and maybe the old version is being stored in your cache.

1 curtida

Yeah this is common to happen right after updates like this. If the command listed above does not solve for you, there may exist a cache on the server side, you can check plugins or even your hosting provider to ask for clearing the cache.

BTW that website is looking AWESOME. I want to hear more about it once you consider it is ready for release :wink:

1 curtida

Hey, thx, it is really browser cache, tnx, it is working now once I purged the cache.

Thank you for your compliments, I hope the web is going to be ready by the end of the year, I surely going to send a link when it is finished for your showcase :slight_smile:

2 curtidas