New media gallery - another question

Hi,
just another question regarding new media gallery introduced in in version 0.18.5. Is it possible in anyway to disable transparency. I know you already helped me with that update to Tainacan suppport for Blocksy plugin where I could change background from black to white and I am really (REALLY) grateful , but is is possible in the same way to enable/disable that transparency when we are using the media gallery. The backgound of the media is white but it is also a bit transparent.

I would also like to remove that strip at the bottom of the media viewer with the info about the image, if it is possible. I know that all those options are features, but sometimes, it would be nice to have an option to enable/disable things. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know I maybe pushing the envelope here :slightly_smiling_face:

thx
Vedran

Hey @Vedran_Serbu, no problem!

This requests are nice because they help us decide what should be added or not as option, after all there are many things that can be tweaked. By the way, that option to toggle Dark/light mode is coming out officially in a release this week.

So far, as we don’t have it done, lets do it again via CSS Customizer:

.tainacan-photoswipe-layer .pswp__bg {
   background-color: white;
}
.tainacan-photoswipe-layer .pswp__caption {
   display: none;
   visibility: hidden;
}

Let me know if that works!

The caption strip with caption is gone and that is great, tnx, but the transparency is still there. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.
I attached the image so you can see, the half-transparent background (original item page) is still visible in the bakcground, I would like to avoid that).

Uhm… I forgot a small detail, try with this:

.tainacan-photoswipe-layer .pswp__bg {
   background-color: white !important;
}
.tainacan-photoswipe-layer .pswp__caption {
   display: none;
   visibility: hidden;
}

Perfect! : :+1::grinning: :grinning:

Thank you so much!

1 curtida