Problem with new version of Tainacan - image viewer media gallery

Hi.
I have a problem with new version of Tainacan.

When I click on item I get some kind of image viewer (media gallery) with zoom option and everything. It is ok, but I need the background to be white, not black. Until now I used WP ImageViewer plugin for Wordpress and that plugin did the work of opening and zooming the item images on Tainacan, but with new version, the built-in viewer always get first to open the image.

So, what I need is one of two things

1. Disable built-in image media gallery viewer in Tainacan or
  2. Make background of built-in image medial gallery viewer - white (not black with transparency)

Is there any way to do that?

Best regards,
Vedran

I rolled back to version 0.17.4 and everything works fine, so it is definitely the problem with the new version. I understand it is a nice feature, but it would be nice if it can be configured or disabled when not needed.

best regards,

Vedran

Hi @Vedran_Serbu!

Sure, I understand you issue, would be nice to add more options to disable it or even change its color scheme. It is up to themes to decide how they render this gallery (even thought they load the function to render it from the plugin itself).

I would strongly suggest you to keep with the latest version of the plugin and let us try to solve it either temporally or officially with a new release.

I believe I can provide you a quick CSS snippet to solve the background color issue. Which theme are you using?

I’m using Blocksy theme :slight_smile:

tnx for your response

Vedran

Uhm… just checked here and found out that I’ve given you this snipped in a previous topic:

Doesn’t it solve your issue?

If you are able to test a Release Candidate version, I’ve just added this option:

Should release next week. With it enabled, you can go to “Customize” → “Item from YourCollectionName” → “Document and Attachments” → “Design Tab” → “Gallery color scheme” (scroll down to find it).

The option to completely disable it shall be for the future.

It works like a charm, and sorry for the double post, I totally forgot that I already asked the same question.

best regards, :slight_smile: :+1:

Vedran

No prob! Glad it worked :slight_smile: