Adding new items from the frontend?

He there!

Firstly, I want to congratulate the team: you developed an astonishing plugin! :clap::clap::clap:

That being said, I’m squizzing my brain to find a way to insert a front-end form to let users from my website upload their research, but I can’t do it. I’m using the BuddyBoss theme since this repository is part of the intranet of a research institute. However, if necessary, I could set up some pages to work with Tainacan Theme, though I couldn’t find the option there, either.

Any piece of advice is gently appreciated, thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Carles

@Carles all you have to do is make a page by using the default wordpress blocks editor and add a the block that allows uploads. Screenshot uploaded to CleanShot Cloud
It has some settings to which collection items will upload to etc etc…

2 curtidas

I didn’t know it was THAT simple!! Thank you very much! :smiley:

Also, if you are using the item submission block don’t forget to enable them in the Collection Settings. We have more information about it here:

Since you are using a theme that is not Tainacan Interface neither Blocksy, take a look into our themes documentation to offer a nice integration:

If you have any doubts, please let us know!

Thank you, @mateus.m.luna ! The submission form is surprisingly well integrated into Gutenberg, big congratulations to the team!

Thanks!

1 curtida