How to Change Color for Functions

Hi @mateus.m.luna. While I can pretty much control and understand how color scheme works for Blocksy x Tainacan, I’m still struggling to understand some of them.
I’d love to understand how to change colors for these items:

1. Navigation for slide show on documents
  2. Page navigation menu:

Thank you for your help!

Since you are experimenting with a dark-themed palette, I imagine you may be finding some challenges… I tried to map every color from our different components to css variables, but from time to time I find these cases where the color is hard coded. The white arrow is one of these situations. The pagination one is mapped to a variable, but it does result poorly in contrast with this yellow… so I’ll do some tests here and change them for the next version. Meanwhile, what you can do is tweak via css:

.theme-items-list #items-list-area #items-list-results .pagination-area .pagination .pagination-link.is-current {
   --colorActive: var(--theme-palette-color-4);
}
.tainacan-media-component-wrapper-spacing--minimum .tainacan-media-component .tainacan-media-component__swiper-main .swiper-button-next, .tainacan-media-component-wrapper-spacing--minimum .tainacan-media-component .tainacan-media-component__swiper-main .swiper-button-prev {
   background-color: black !important;
}

This works so well. Thank you so much!