Attachments error

Hello, and thank you for this great plugin. I need help with an error that started appearing on the items in my collection:

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /data/web/virtuals/298348/virtual/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block-supports.php on line 94

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /data/web/virtuals/298348/virtual/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block-supports.php on line 96

I tried creating new items, reuploading the attachments, updating the plugin and wordpress, deactivating various plugins, nothings helps. Can you please let me know what should I do to get rid of this issue? I’ve uploaded a screenshot.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi @Farrold!, Welcome to our forum!

This is indeed an error from our plugin. I’ve corrected it in recent development versions and we should release a new version this week including the fix. If you’re kind enough to wait, will send you a version to test :wink:

Thank you so much, that’s great news!

Here you go @Farrold. If you are willing to test it before release, you can use this file:

Please don’t mind messages like: “An error occurred while loading Tainacan.” If you find them, it might be because of common cache issues when updating from one version to the other. In that case, just make sure to reload your page clearing the Browser cache (CTRL+SHIFT+R usually do the trick).

Let us now if the problem is gone. Otherwise, or if any other issue arises, we’re here to help.

1 curtida

It works! Thank you so much once again.

1 curtida