Cannot see any Element in Any Collection unless it is wp-admin

Hello, I don’t know what happened. Everything with Tinacan has been working wonderfully since I installed it about 8 months ago. Suddenly, one week ago, the users with “subscriber” rights are not anymore able to see any elements. Only the wp-admin can see the elements in the frontpage. In the admin page, all collections and elements are there. I have reviewed all the permisions and they are fine, as they were configured since the beginning. Also I have restored the wp site to several weeks before when everything was working, but we still see the same. When the subscriber go into the collection, no elements are shown.

This is what I see as a wp-admin, and it is what all subscribers should see

Hi @Eduardo_Lebrija, sorry for the late answer.

Could you please share us your console log information when you try to access the list as a subscriber?

https://tainacan.github.io/tainacan-wiki/#/faq?id=how-do-i-see-network-or-browser-console-errors

Hello Mateus,
I am baffled (meaning speachless). Everything is back. Such as I did no change from my side and the items dissapeared, now they are back. I went to get the console log, and they are simple there. I thank you for responding, and hopefully it will stay that way. I have worked for several months with Tainacan without issues whatsoever, and I really love the work you’ve done. So congratulations; and sorry but there is nothing to send now. I don’t know what process was stopped and now started. I use a shared hosted system, so I don’t manage the server myself.

Hey, no problem @Eduardo_Lebrija, I think I know what just happened, you are not crazy :joy:.

The thing is that recent versions of the plugin changed the strategy of how we load the scripts responsible for rendering the items list. If your browser retained the assets in the cache memory, it may not have requested the latest version of the script. A simple way to make sure that you have the latest version loaded is by reloading the page with CTRL + SHIFT + R. Gladly, rebooting the computer was enought for you :sunglasses: