Auto suggest tags not appearing when adding item metadata

Hello,

I enabled the autosuggest for the metadata, but when filling it up, no autosuggestions are made, and there is a red error in the lower right corner of the screen that says:

A wrong request was made or this information does not exist. This can either mean some connection error occurred just now or the content that you are looking for was requested wrongly. In that case, it might be worth to report the issue to Tainacan developers.

Request details: /collection/default/facets/642?getSelected=0&offset=0&number=12&search=d¤t_query=&count_items=0

Hi @pvperez1, how are you? Welcome to our forum!

This error looks a lot with one that was supposed to be fixed in the recently released Version 0.19. Could you tell us if you have the newer version installed? Otherwise, I’ll investigate how to solve it.

Hello @mateus.m.luna, that is exactly it. We were using Version 0.18.11 and updated it just now to 0.19. I tested it, and the auto-suggest feature is now working. Thank you!

I would also like to thank the whole Tainacan team for doing a wonderful job! This plugin is very useful, especially here in the Philippines

2 curtidas

Glad that it is working! We should release version 0.19.1 soon with a batch of bug fixes as well.

I’m really glad to have users in the Philippines! Please share with us your work once you feel ready to do it and of course, feel free to open new topics in case of doubts :slight_smile: