How to find records that have no value in a field?

I want to sort by default the collection by a field (date). Tainacan shows a warning saying that it cannot present all the records because there are some that have no value in that field. I have exported the collection to CSV and verified that all records have value in that field. Is there any way to find the records in question?

Best regards,

Pedro

Hi @argeifontesfunes!

Your items are probably fine, that is just a warning because Tainacan can not know upfront if the sorting by custom metadata resulted in a list that contained items without that metadata filled. So the warning will always appear if you are sorting by a custom metadata. We’ve been discussing ways to avoid this. As much as I understand the warning can be annoying, it seems more problematic to not display it, because if there are items missing, the total count would be misleading.

As a side note, if you set the custom metadata as a “Required” one, the warning will only display the yellow stripe by default, not the modal warning.

Thank you for your reply, Mateus. It would be great if the warning appears only once per session or user.

Best regards,

Pedro

Este tópico foi fechado automaticamente 60 dias depois da última resposta. Novas respostas não são mais permitidas.