Information from a conditional metadata section is not displayed on the published item pageConditional me

I can’t get the information from a conditional metadata section to appear on the published page of an item when it satisfies the section condition. I must be missing some setting that I can’t find. Attached are pictures of the settings and the item page.

Hi @argeifontesfunes!

I’m sorry if it is a silly doubt, but isn’t it because the section is collapsed?

Hi, Mateus. No. The title of the section dos not appear in the published item page.

Best regards,

Pedro

Sorry, you are right… there is some issue here, I’m investigating.

Thank you for discovering that issue. It was a particular way of how we check the conditions, it was working only for “Select” type metadata, not for “Taxonomies”. We fixed it in our developer branch. While it is not officially released you can use this version:

Don’t forget to clear your browser cache after installing a new version (CTRL+SHIFT+R).

Thank you, Mateus. I am glad to help and, this time, it was not a mistake from my part. Happy holidays!

Best regards,

Pedro

Sorry, Mateus. When I try to upload the plugin I get the message “The link you followed has expired”. I do not know where the problem might be.

Best regards,

Pedro

I think I not it. I have to increase the size of uploaded files. I will keep trying.

Best regards,

Pedro

I did increase the size to 15 M and still get the “The link you followed has expired” message. Sorry, but I am learning along…

Best regards,

Pedro

Increasing the size of maximum uploaded files should solve this particular issue, but there can be other PHP variables that you may want to tweak… Have you tried playing with:
max_execution_time
upload_max_filesize
post_max_size
?

If none of this solves I can indicate to you the line that you should change directly in you currently installed plugin.

Got it, Mateus. It works as expected. Thanks again for such great help.

Best regards,

Pedro
1 curtida

Este tópico foi fechado automaticamente 5 dias depois da última resposta. Novas respostas não são mais permitidas.