Item List Source Block not working

Hello! I have this problem with the Item List Source Block: I’ve created the Collection, added the items and fill all the taxonomies I need. Then, I’ve add an Item List Source Block to show all the items in my collection. This block does not preview inside the Gutenber Editor (this is no the issue) but when I go to preview the page I can see everyting as it should be (see picture). This is what I see at the preview when the page is on draft.

Then, when I publish the page, you can’t see the block working correctly, all the items are shown in a gallery distribution and even the text or other buttons that I have included in the page are gone. This is how the page is viewed once it’s published:

Look, this is how the page is now (is protected with password “1234”):

Any idea why is this happening? How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Cristina_Sanse, welcome to our forum!

That page is certainly not rendering the content that you were creating, that looks like a default theme archive template. My bet is that you have either a collection or other post type named infaccio and the slug (the url) for their default post listing is conflicting with your page name.

If that is the case here are two things you could try:

1. Go to your page editor screen in the right sidebar there will be a “Page” tab where one of the fields is related to the link settings. Click on it and try to change it from infaccio to something else like infaccio-lista.
  2. If infaccio is the name of your collection, go to the Collection settings and change the Slug field. Don’t forget to hit the save button and reload the other page.

Let me know if this is the case otherwise I’ll investigate more.

Hello Mateus,

Your bet was right. Thank you very much, your are now my new hero. Please, provide your postal address I would like very much to send you a Christmas card every year in gratitude :pray:

Jokes aside, thank you thank you thank you!!!

:blue_heart:

1 curtida

Este tópico foi fechado automaticamente 5 dias depois da última resposta. Novas respostas não são mais permitidas.