Two icons of Delete and Edit cannot work

Hello,

I am new to and started using the Tainacan Plugin.

When I open the Metadata page and try to click the two icons of Edit and Delete, but it does not work because the screen becomes dark. I cannot click “Continue.”

Also, I try to add a new Textarea to edit, but it does not work too because I cannot click everything to start editing.

I would like you to help fix this technical issue.

Best regards,

Hi @koeiyabe, welcome to our forum!

That is unfortunate. It seems that for some reason our modal/dialog components are not being layered properly for you. Which browser are you using? Can you try visiting the same page in other browsers to see if the problem remains?

I usually use Chrome on Mac. For our Tainacan pages, Safari is a little bit better than Chrome, but the issues still remain on both browsers. I’m look forward to your help soon.

Ok, so if it is not a browser issue, there might be some problem with the plugin, let’s try to figure it out. Can you please provide us with your console erros from the moment where you try to open any of these dialogs? Here is some explanation about what I mean by that:

Yes, there were many plugins on the old primary site. I have already deleted the primary site and created the new secondary site. I downloaded your Tainacan plugin. Currently, it is working well. Thank you for your help. Solved.

Este tópico foi fechado automaticamente 5 dias depois da última resposta. Novas respostas não são mais permitidas.