CSV Important Failing at 2%

Hello, I am trying to import a CSV file into an already existing collection, and it repeatedly fails at 2%. It was a direct export → change metadata-> import and it still fails, so the formatting shouldn’t be the issue. Thank you.

Hi @RationalRevolt!

Can you provide us with the importing log file so we can take a look?

I’d love to but a get a host error whenever I try to download the log!

Things may be related so we should investigate that too, which error is returned when you try to download the log?

This is the error I get!

Uhmm, you should contact Bluehost to see what they can do here. One possibility is that they are blocking files with a .log in the name. The importer error itself may be related to a cron misconfiguration. But it is hard for us to identify without the logs :confused:.

1 curtida

okay got the first issue ironed out! I am attaching the error log now!

[2024-02-25 18:17:03] Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded - /home4/relocomy/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php - Line: 449
[2024-02-25 18:17:03] Process aborted

Good that helps :smiley:

With that same error message you could point to your host provider (seems to be Bluehost) and ask them to increase your PHP maximum execution time. In Tainacan’s System Diagnostic page we have a recommendation related to this setting. Unfortunately, it is not something you can tweak via UI in the admin, it must be done by the one with access to define PHP constants.

It seems the main issue was fixed by solving the error log issue. Apparently had something to do with where my domain was pointing! thanks!!

1 curtida

Este tópico foi fechado automaticamente 5 dias depois da última resposta. Novas respostas não são mais permitidas.